A Monitored Topeka Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Topeka monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Topeka?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Topeka flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Topeka flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Topeka Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Topeka flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (785) 268-2982 today or fill out our form for your free quote.