Since no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that comes with door, motion, and windows sensors for your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security option that bundles indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Silver Lake home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can select:
- Window and door detectors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Silver Lake Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property While You’re Away
When you want to see who's coming to your door or what caused that sound outside, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and a feed on your packages or visitors before you get the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and include low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or check on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can see real-time feeds and get alerts from all your Silver Lake cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your home anytime to check that nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses unusual motion.